Balls Of Steel - Sunday, Dec 10
##### ORIGINAL PLAN #####
## It might snow prior evening/night Saturday, 9th and will be extremely cold. We will cancel only in case of sleet
## Pik N Pig - Cars & planes taxi up for hickory-smoked BBQ at this homestyle joint attached to a small airport
## Lunch is on me!! All you need is your motorcycle and balls of steel!!
1. This will be approximately 4 hour door to door ride
2. Cary NC To PikNPig (Carthage NC) via Siler City (1.5 hours). Have lunch (1 hour). Leave for Cary NC (1 hour). Buffer (0.5 hours)
3. Meet @ Dolphin 55 @ 09:45am EST. Leave by 10:00am EST. Be back latest by 2 pm EST
4. Temperatures between 20 and 40 with partly cloudy
5. Wear all the warm clothes that you can. Do not underestimate the cold. Additional layers of clothes will be good
6. This is the time/ride to display all your heated gear. Do not leave it behind.
We ended up with four guys and it was a pretty short and simple ride. Deepak, Praveen, Rahul and Behram. It was too cold and we agreed to cutshort the ride, so instead of going all the way to Carthage, we stopped at a Waffle house in Siler City. Had brunch and left back for home. All in all, it was a pretty successful ride considering that it snowed the day before and that it was 40s outside.